An essence is a water-based skin care product containing a high concentration of active ingredients to hydrate, protect, nourish, and boost the skin. This product is effective when trying to restore hydration to skin cells. Various essences get applied for different types of skin like acne-prone, oily, dry, aging, or mixed skin. The main ingredients used in making essences are water, glycerine or glycol, hyaluronic acid, plant extracts, by-products of yeast fermentation, vitamins, lipids, and minerals that contribute much to strengthening and nourishing skin cells. Using essence boosts the functionality of serums and moisturizers, apart from protecting the skin barrier, balancing the pH value of the skin, and softening the upper layer. It also adds to skin elasticity, water loss, lifting, and firmness. Following are some of the features and benefits of an egf essence bioeffect.
Features And Benefits:
The miracle water of EGF essence bioeffect will have only the best results on your skin. The soft lava-filled, pure Icelandic water prepared from barley and natural products penetrates the skin to introduce Glycerin, tightening moisture and enhancing hydration. It serves the purpose of toner and also tightens pores for moisturized, healthy, glowing skin.
The following features and benefits of EGF essence bioeffect will make it clear to you why to use this fantastic product:
- It aids with dehydrated skin and prevents dryness and flakiness of the skin. It is also very effective to be used as a standalone.
- Hydrates and replenishes the moisture requirement of your skin.
- It preps the skin for serum and moisturizer after application.
- It gets absorbed by the skin fast and effectively. Apart from being lightweight, acting as an effective hydrating agent.
- It is suitable for all skin types, dry, oily, acne prone, or mixed.
- It is free of any oils, artificial fragrances, alcohol, gluten, and paraben which might inflict damage upon skin application.
- It is hypoallergenic.
How do you use the product effectively?
It is essential to clear the skin by using a face cleanser. After drying the skin, 2-4 splashes are to be applied by gently pressing them onto the face and neck. This process will prepare the skin for applications of serum and moisturizer.
An essence is nourishing and acts almost as a primer to your skincare routine. Using skin essences regularly in your skincare routine is vital for maintaining the best skin health. It removes dirt and oil buildup in the skin and unclogs the pores, brightening the skin. Essences are rich in antioxidants, protecting the skin from stressors and pollutants. It battles fine lines, uneven textures, wrinkles, and extreme dryness, giving your skin a much-needed glow, plump and refreshing it of any dryness and flakes.